Sponsorship Programme Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Sponsorship Programme Manager to join our team.
- Deliverables are assigned and actioned via the Salesforce CRM platform to be carried out by the delivery teams;
- Attain sign off before project deadline, with timeframes set out by internal teams and department delivery;
- Working closely with the internal teams of stakeholders, including; sales, programme office, marketing, brand, digital, content delivery and PR;
- Development of new sponsorship opportunities, discovering new ways to reach client goals;
- Leading of cross functional teams, ensuring complete delivery of projects and sponsor;
- Reporting of key issues, milestones to key sponsorship delivery managers and internal stakeholders.
- Demonstration of business acumen and commercial awareness;
- Strong understanding of CRM systems (Salesforce);
- Working in a sponsorship and partnership environment;
- Knowledge of Microsoft office and other project management tools;
- Essential business to business account management;
- Comprehensive knowledge of events and event lifecycle.