Strategic Planner Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Strategic Planner to join our team.
- Utilising a range of online and offline channels to deliver strategic projects aligned with client needs;
- Efficiently executing thorough market research to understand the current market and relevant cultural insights;
- Taking responsibility for the execution of strategic projects from initiation to delivery;
- Ensuring you are up to date with the latest trends and capable of liaising with a range of different clients;
- Demonstrating your understanding of the commercial audience to deliver projects successfully.
- You have a deep and broad understanding of key business drivers and can deliver solutions;
- Your appetite for reading is insatiable – especially when it comes to business & cultural trends;
- You use insights, analytics, and various tools of the planning craft to generate strategies that break through the clutter;
- You are able to spot the difference between an observation and an insight;
- You are a strong storyteller and presenter at your core and can adapt your message to a variety of audiences;
- You are well versed in most forms of quantitative & qualitative research methodologies, and working knowledge of when and how to apply them;
- You love collaborating with others to solve problems;
- You have a proven track record of successfully interfacing with clients and leading them into new strategic areas;
- You are passionate about helping others achieve their goals;
- You find yourself doing Beautiful Mind things on surfaces you really shouldn’t be writing on;
- You love to position almost anything in a 2-by-2 grid, Venn diagram, or other geometric shape;
- You are able to work across different groups and disciplines to push the work forward and elevate idea potential;
- You are able to adjust on the fly without getting tripped up;
- You are able to travel as needed to conduct field research. The exact percentage of travel required will vary based on the research plans you develop;
- You are self-driven and have an entrepreneurial spirit.