VAT Accountant Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a VAT Accountant to join our team.
- Process improvement;
- Identifying errors and correcting in group VAT issues;
- Preparing VAT;
- Representing the business to HMRC;
- VAT audits;
- Group VAT filings.
- Excellent Excel skills;
- Good attention to detail;
- Quick learner, logical thinker, numerically minded and reliable;
- Energetic, highly motivated individual with initiative and ability to question the ‘status quo’
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to liaise effectively with all levels of the business;
- Self-motivated, able to work on own initiative with minimal supervision.