Senior Case Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior Case Manager to join our team.
- Actively manage risk and take responsibility for recognising when risk escalation is required and take the necessary action;
- Ability to enforce standards and procedures;
- Manage a caseload of complex/higher risk individuals based on evidence-informed assessments, including Risk of Serious Recidivism (RSR) score;
- Provide practice oversight and guidance to Case Managers as required;
- Demonstrate collaborative working within your Team; sharing practice and skills, and promoting a team ethos;
- Proactively engage with service users with the aim of sustained rehabilitation.
- Clean driving licence/access to a vehicle for work.