Student Advisor Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Student Advisor to join our team.
- To ensure customers receive accurate information in a timely, professional and friendly manner;
- To work with and support staff to undertake a range of admissions, threshold and administration duties;
- To respond promptly and effectively to all enquiries regarding courses, services and learning opportunities;
- Maintain accurate student records for audit purposes;
- To provide an effective information, administrative and data inputting service in the delivery of student finance schemes;
- To respond appropriately to enquiries in English and Welsh;
- To administer comprehensive systems and procedures for the provision of a friendly and efficient service to prospective and existing learners;
- Liaise with appropriate staff, both lecturers and business support staff, in relation to completion of the registers of attendance.
- Educated to level 3 with a good general standard of education to include GCSE at Grade C, or above, in English, or equivalent;
- Excellent communication and personal skills to work effectively with students and staff through the medium of Welsh and English;
- Proven administrative and organisational skills including dealing with confidential information;
- Ability to complete tasks in an accurate and timely manner when working under pressure and prioritise workload accordingly;
- A Current Enhanced DBS Certificate, or willing to undertake a DBS check is essential;
- Possess and demonstrate a full range of excellent IT skills.