Develop or apply mathematical or statistical theory and methods to collect, organize, interpret, and summarize numerical data to provide usable information. May specialize in fields such as bio-statistics, agricultural statistics, business statistics, or economic statistics. Includes mathematical and survey statisticians.
Researcher Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Researcher to join our team.
- Understand and effectively communicate Pageant’s value proposition and maintain relationships with senior professionals through the exchange of data;
- Construct and analyse online surveys;
- Identifying and contacting key individuals via telephone call or email to obtain critical and proprietary information;
- Following the HR and employee engagement industry to ensure hot topics, companies and key contacts are networked;
- Researching specific topics to a brief;
- Drafting and updating agendas under supervision;
- Collecting and filing press cuttings;
- Discovering ways in which they can integrate research into products;
- Analyse and report on existing industry data;
- Contributing suggestions for sponsorship and listings;
- Respond to ad hoc requests for insights that support specific objectives or business questions;
- Providing insights on customer behaviour to stakeholders;
- Maintaining records of contact with speakers and chairs;
- Conducting interviews to refine research, under supervision;
- Inviting and liaising with speakers and chairs, under supervision.
- Able to build relationships;
- Excellent research abilities, diligent, with a keen eye for detail;
- You will be articulate with strong numeracy and literacy skills;
- The ability to work as part of a team, with a common goal;
- Ability to multitask and brilliant organisation skills;
- A pleasant and engaging telephone manner;
- Enthusiasm, self-motivated & willing to operate flexibly;
- Strong commercial awareness;
- Must be able to interact confidently with customers across all media;
- Experience in a general office, customer service or sales role;
- Clear ability to manage own workload;
- Pro-active approach to process improvement and problem solving;
- Exceptional attention to data;
- One year’s outbound calling experience in a high volume, results driven environment.