Design strategies for enterprise database systems and set standards for operations, programming, and security. Design and construct large relational databases. Integrate new systems with existing warehouse structure and refine system performance and functionality.
Data Administrator Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Data Administrator to join our team.
- Use of data from CRM systems;
- Coordinating with team members to ensure integration, consistency and quality of product information;
- Ordering stationery;
- Ability to plan and prioritise work to meet strict deadlines;
- Supporting with reporting of data to both internally and externally;
- Ensuring accuracy of all data entered into the business system;
- Collecting and reformatting data sheets;
- Transfer statements into Excel format ready for booking in JDE;
- Arranging transport for patients as required;
- General administration;
- Allocating queries to the relevant Team Leaders for investigation;
- Ensure data provided and requests submitted by Business Units are checked, verified and updated with a strong eye for detail and extreme accuracy;
- Updating information on the CRM system;
- Working to all Trust Policies, especially ensuring full confidentiality of all personal information;
- Offer guidance to colleagues through on-the-job knowledge sharing, and support with the training of new processes where appropriate.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft word;
- Able to demonstrate a high level of accuracy with meticulous attention to detail;
- Good standard of secondary education;
- Knowledge and experience in excel required;
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients and colleagues both verbally and in writing;
- Strong Excel and analytical skills;
- Experienced in Data Administration role;
- Quality focused and have the ability to effectively prioritise workload in a fast-paced environment;
- Able to prioritise effectively;
- Strong initiative and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent organisational skills;
- Experience of a flexible approach to managing and prioritising a high workload and multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Ability to work as part of a team;
- Excellent organisation, and communication skills with great attention to detail.