Helpdesk Advisor Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Helpdesk Advisor to join our team.
- Process incoming maintenance calls and arranging/facilitating repairs;
- Dealing with and directing all initial lines of inquiry and query;
- Provide support for all of the company systems;
- Ensure all customer contact is logged and maintained accurately;
- Delivering excellent customer service.
- A proactive approach to answering calls and emails;
- Excellent ability to interpret data and understand school needs and develop school insights;
- Able to quickly learn our products and understand how they fit within our customers’ businesses and how they add value;
- Strong ability to use CRM & MIS systems;
- Ability to work effectively within a fast-paced, and results-oriented culture;
- Understanding of the national educational landscape is desirable;
- Proficient in spoken and written English;
- Strong problem-solver who isn’t afraid to work across teams to find solutions;
- Have the ability to fact find and ask relevant questions (unscripted environment);
- Logical thinker;
- Outgoing, personable and good work ethic;
- Patient with strong attention to detail;
- Must have competent IT knowledge.