Helpdesk Support Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Helpdesk Support to join our team.
- Accurate logging of helpdesk submissions into the IT Group’s Service Desk tool along with full notes of actions taken;
- Administration of general IT activities, including documentation and procurement;
- Other tasks as directed by the Service Delivery Manager/Head of IT;
- Continued development of SOP’s for ‘quick win’ solutions where tickets can be resolved before escalation;
- Receive calls from users in relation to any technical incident or query;
- Monitoring of Service Desk email systems and phones – Taking calls to the Group’s DDI;
- Regular review of escalated tickets to ensure they are maintaining Service Level Agreements (SLA’s).
- Good analytical and problem solving skills;
- Able to demonstrate company mindsets; accountability, one team, customers and projects rule and audacity;
- Network troubleshooting and troubleshooting;
- Strong communications/telephone skills;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Knowledge of Windows operating system;
- Support tickets and helpdesk;
- Server Maintenance;
- Ability to work in a team environment;
- Active Directory;
- Office 365;
- PC maintenance;
- Windows 10;
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite, primarily Word/Excel/Outlook;
- Excellent customer service skills.