IT Helpdesk Support Engineer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a IT Helpdesk Support Engineer to join our team.
- Maintenance, patching, and improvement of business system platforms (File servers, AD controllers, Office 365 systems etc );
- Be hands-on with the implementation and support of IT business systems;
- Providing practical hands-on support to XE users to ensure that technical faults and/or requests are professionally responded to;
- Field incoming helpdesk requests from end users via both the helpdesk system and telephone in a courteous manner.
- Maintenance and troubleshooting of printers;
- Good knowledge of desktop technologies for Windows 7 through to Windows 10 support;
- Ability to work as part of a team;
- Able to follow agreed procedures and documentation;
- User administration of Exchange 2010 / 2013 / 2016 / Office365;
- Ability to maintain strong relationship with customers;
- User administration of Microsoft Server 2008 / 2012 / 2016;
- 1st and 2nd Line Microsoft Office 2010 / 2013 / 2016 / Office365;
- A base understanding of networking protocols and devices (particularly Draytek / Netgear);
- Ability to diagnose faults and find solutions;
- Good written and verbal communication skills.