Hire Desk Controller Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Hire Desk Controller to join our team.
- Checking trucks in on the system;
- Working flexible, helping with reasonable ad hoc duties as required;
- Providing feedback to the Company Directors on high demand product items, to assist in capital expenditure planning and budgeting;
- Ensuring all customer contact is record and followed up on with any actions;
- Representing a consistent point of contact for your dedicated customer accounts;
- Following up on opportunities – making outbound calls;
- Building rapport and good relationships with all new and existing clients;
- Demonstrating commercial awareness when negotiating pricing;
- Proactively seeking new ways of ensuring the highest level of customer service;
- Assisting with sales enquiries, ensuring that necessary information and new leads are forwarded onto our sales team in a timely manner;
- Processing email orders;
- Booking out hires on the system;
- Taking inbound calls from customers;
- Organising invoices;
- Administration including Driving Licences, paperwork.
- Excellent telephone manner with exceptional verbal and written communication skills;
- Fully computer literate;
- Ability to meet deadlines Impeccable attention to detail.