Hire Controller Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Hire Controller to join our team.
- Convert hire enquiries into orders to ensure achievement of revenue targets;
- Understand the customer requirements and provide the best solution, ensuring that every interaction with the depot is a positive one;
- Manage and build relationships internally and with our suppliers;
- Ensures that all administration tasks and processes are completed to the required standard and deadlines;
- Regularly contact customers to establish any potential future needs for products or services;
- Arranging Inter-depot transfers where necessary;
- Creation of contract master folder and populating with all necessary information and documents for each contract;
- Setting up new Customers on SAP system and informing Business Development Team of interesting leads;
- Booking in site surveys with customers, and allocating time for internal surveyors to write lift plans;
- To deal with and/or monitor any customer issues relating to hires including contract management for the duration of hire;
- Creating quotes as requested by customers based on information provided, including telephonic enquiry sheets, emails and survey sheets;
- No one day will be the same, it is essential that you are able to confidently multi task;
- Process on hire, off hires and exchanges;
- Update record logs.
- A key team player;
- Sound administration skills coupled with the ability to work on own initiative;
- Confident in delivering excellent customer service;
- Organisational skills are essential;
- GCSE Maths and English or equivalent is ideally sought when applying.