IT Field Engineer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a IT Field Engineer to join our team.
- Experience around or within the NHS is desirable not essential, including owning a car (travel expenses will be reimbursed);
- Extensive experience around Windows 10 deployment;
- Installation of software and hardware;
- Reimaging PCs;
- Travelling to different client sites and problem solving issues face to face.
- Be adaptable to change in processes;
- Experience with Mac OS X, Linux & Android;
- Manufacturer accreditations are highly desirable;
- Experience in networking (firewalls, routers, switches, VPN, wireless);
- Excellent communication and organisational skills;
- Experience in Windows Server & Desktop OS, Exchange, Office 365 and other standard Microsoft packages;
- Experience with SQL, VOIP, SANS;
- Ability to be flexible, as you may be required to start early / finish late, or stayover, on some larger projects;
- Experience with VLANs, Hyper V, VM Ware and other virtual technologies;
- An adaptable and flexible approach to work and travel is essential;
- Experience in installing, configuring, troubleshooting and supporting a multiplatform of technologies;
- Excellent interpersonal and customer-facing skills;
- Demonstrate strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Must hold a full valid UK driving license;
- Current clean British driving licence.