IT Service Desk Engineer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a IT Service Desk Engineer to join our team.
- Logging all issues within the agreed work management system, keeping customers informed at regular intervals with progress;
- Ensuring regular security and upgrades are applied to desktops and laptops in order to ensure they are kept up to date;
- Proactively managing and prioritising work queue, delivering consistently to agreed SLAs and quality levels;
- Assigning all tickets which are logged into the work management system via email, escalating to the appropriate support teams where required.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory;
- Great problem-solving skills;
- Experience of Laptop & Mobile Configuration;
- Solid Problem-Solving skills with proficient attention to detail;
- Solid Communication skills;
- Knowledge of Golf is beneficial;
- EPOS is beneficial;
- Deliver 1st Class IT Support across multiple UK sites;
- Experience in an IT Helpdesk/Call Centre environment;
- Confident team player with great organisational and time management skills;
- NTFS / Share Permissions;
- Laptop/Mobile/Desktop builds;
- Managing incidents and requests from start to finish;
- SOTI Administration & Software Rollout.