Lead UI Designer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Lead UI Designer to join our team.
- Ensuring app adheres to general accessibility guidelines;
- Preparing and presenting work in progress and final designs to internal teams and key stakeholders;
- Competitor analysis & design trends research;
- To champion customer feedback, research and data to feed back into the experience;
- Enhancing the app with visual feedback and smooth micro-interactions where appropriate;
- Sketching, UI Design & Prototyping;
- Translate complex information and processes into simple and easy to understand screen designs;
- Applying a new brand style to existing product structure, for B2B offering.
- Driven and self-motivated;
- Around 5+ years experience working on mobile apps (iOS & Android);
- Confident challenging ideas or decisions when needed;
- BA/BSc in Design, Computer Science or other relevant field;
- Organised and methodological with great planning and prioritisation skills;
- Attention to detail and pixel perfect design files;
- Being able to articulate your point of view and recommendations effectively;
- Experience with complex products is a must;
- English, Full professional proficiency;
- Experience on financial field is a bonus.