Senior Technical Account Manager, EUC Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior Technical Account Manager, EUC to join our team.
- Be there for your customers. Help them to build their business for success and transform from customers to partners to the digital journey;
- Build on your already deep VMware EUC skills to enhance your customer’s experience and be the go to specialist within the TAM team in this area.
- Seasoned IT Professional with full understanding of area of specialization;
- Enterprise desktop management experience (Windows/Linux);
- Experience with VDI Solutions including but not limited to Horizon, UEM, Workspace and AirWatch;
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently;
- Effective at working independently and in a virtual team setting;
- Has a high level understanding of various non-VMware technical skills demanded by our customers;
- Basic vSphere Platform knowledge;
- Can speak and engage with technical leaders; Confirms and clarifies information gained from listening to customers before transmitting / sharing;
- Is able to deploy basic assessment tools in customer environments; Qualifies the need, identifies the success criteria, and executes assisted demos;
- Strong communication, interpersonal and presentation skills;
- Local language native speaking and writing;
- VCP – VMware Certified Professional 5 or greater certification preferred – VMware Technical Knowledge;
- Demonstrated record of field engagements;
- Articulate the main elements of a business case; Able to perform solutioning under the guidance of the others.