Analyze science, engineering, business, and other data processing problems to implement and improve computer systems. Analyze user requirements, procedures, and problems to automate or improve existing systems and review computer system capabilities, workflow, and scheduling limitations. May analyze or recommend commercially available software.
Systems Analyst Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Systems Analyst to join our team.
- Partner with HR colleagues across the globe to share ideas on scalable ways of working;
- Producing regular reports and seeking to create dashboards through automation were possible;
- Contribute to a “high-performance” culture of delivery and excellence within the team;
- Act proactively to ensure data integrity of the HR system and make it fit for purpose conducting regular audit and data integrity reviews;
- Keep abreast of relevant data legislation and compliance standards (e.g. GDPR, DSAR);
- Maintain compliance documentation to establish a state of “audit-readiness”
- Acting as first point of contact for any data queries;
- Manage support requests, dealing with some queries and escalating others.
- The ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical stakeholders;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Knowledge of/experience in working to different software delivery models;
- Experience in SQL Server and high level database design preferred but not essential;
- Experience in BI tools such as Tableau;
- Advanced in the use of Excel, Access, VBA, XML and SQL, with knowledge of software development and life cycle protocols;
- Experience of product ownership and driving forward product development in line with a defined roadmap;
- Amazing communication skills and the ability to easily explain complex ideas and present data in a clear and meaningful way;
- Experience of coordinating on-going client facing helpdesk service support activities;
- Highly analytical with excellent excel skills, preferably with VBA macro;
- Customer-led attitude and way of working;
- Advanced Excel user;
- Ability to create reports and dashboards in response to simple and complex requests;
- Excellent organisation and prioritisation skills and acute attention to detail;
- Present complex data in a simple but yet engaging way.