Systems Design Engineer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Systems Design Engineer to join our team.
- Supports engineering function by raising risks and issues and proposing solutions (internal only);
- Any other duties as and when required;
- Contribute to design reviews and present material in specialist areas;
- Manage security of information as defined in the Security manual;
- Adopts best practice and fosters innovation to support business needs;
- Ensures that all work within their function is of sufficient quality and is carried out according to process;
- The ability to generate internal system requirements from high level customer requirements to ensure product development is suitably specified;
- Represents Systems function at all design reviews (internal and external) to provide technical expertise and guidance on best practice;
- Work with engineering function to development high level system design documents (SDS & ICD).
- Systems architecture design experience;
- Previous experience with Systems performance analysis;
- Experience working in a Systems Engineering environment from requirements capture through to planning and certification.