Asbestos Surveyor Analyst Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Asbestos Surveyor Analyst to join our team.
- Liaising with clients and providing advice on matters relating to asbestos and works;
- Bulk sampling for asbestos containing materials;
- Compiling detailed reports via PDA system;
- Liaising with clients and contractors on site with regards to works carried out;
- Conducting management, refurbishment and demolition surveys;
- Conducting analytical duties including air monitoring and 4 stage clearance tests;
- Project management duties and assisting in the mentoring of junior staff;
- Carrying out analytical works including 4 stage clearance tests and air monitoring;
- Works will primarily be conducted within commercial, industrial, marine, highways, NHS and local school property, no domestic work;
- Conducting management, refurbishment and demolition works;
- Working in various property types including domestic, commercial and industrial units;
- Ensuring all works comply with UKAS and current regulations;
- Compiling detailed reports and project management duties.
- P402 – essential;
- Full current driving license for use in the UK.