Lead Document Controller Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Lead Document Controller to join our team.
- Developing and delivering user manuals and training co-ordination with DMS Users, Consultants and Supply Chain;
- Document Status report preparation and issue as required;
- Lead and supervise a team of Document Controllers;
- Organize document receipt, registration, copying, distribution, Workflow and transmittal as dictated by the project/programme requirements;
- Developing, maintaining and timely expediting of Project and Programme document control reporting, requirements and procedures;
- Implementation of Approved Document Control Procedures and maintenance of the DMS and associated processes.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a Lead Document Controller role in major Design & Construction Projects;
- Proficient in MS Office tools;
- Fluent English both written and spoken;
- Expert user of internet-based Document Management Systems, e.g. Aconex;
- BSc in related subject or equivalent experience;
- Previous experience in the nuclear industry is an advantage.