Music Teacher Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Music Teacher to join our team.
- Ensuring the working environment is calm and constructive;
- Assessing, recoding and reporting on pupil development and attainment;
- Adhering to all school safeguarding policies and procedures;
- Marking and planning will be included, as well as setting additional work if required.
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained;
- You must have legal right to work in the UK;
- Good work Ethic;
- Knowledge of computers and ability to use ICT tools for record-keeping and as an instructional tool;
- Willingness and ability to work as part of a team;
- Have good behaviour managements skills;
- Have a creative approach to teaching;
- Excellent interpersonal skills with both adults and children;
- Flexible and adaptable;
- Two referees, one of which must be the current or most recent employer;
- NQT’s are welcome to apply also;
- Knowledge of Health and Safety & Safeguarding/Child Protection procedures and their application;
- Ability to prioritise and organise own work;
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing;
- Be passionate about teaching and education.