RE teacher Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a RE teacher to join our team.
- Create a safe and secure learning environment;
- Ensure students believe in themselves and are fully motivated and committed to their learning;
- Implementing the Key Stage 3 and 4 curriculum and providing booster sessions where needed to raise standards within the classroom;
- Create a professional rapport with students;
- Being able to build a good rapport with staff members and children alike;
- Classroom teaching and Intervention work;
- Ensure students are learning at their full potential;
- Monitoring and evaluating pupil’s progress to attain a high standard of results within GCSES;
- Promote a positive attitude at all times;
- Preparing and delivering innovative lessons to create a stimulating and motivating environment for children.
- Create strong working relationships with your students and colleagues;
- Deliver RE/Humanities lessons to key stage 3 and key stage 4 students;
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS / QTLS);
- Qualified Teacher Status qualification is desired but not essential;
- Plan, deliver and assess lessons that ensure students are learning at their full potential;
- Relevant experience teaching History or Geography to children;
- Attend school meetings and parents evenings as and when required.