Audiologist Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Audiologist to join our team.
- Complete any administration required;
- Maintain an effective appointment diary;
- To be competent in the management of customer information;
- To liaise with other healthcare professionals where necessary;
- To undertake consultations with customers on company premises, associated outlets’ premises or any other premises as required;
- Promoting company services;
- To liaise with branch managers to ensure hearing business is successful and to motivate and train branch staff to book hearing screening checks;
- To be responsible for maintaining your CPD records in a form acceptable to the HCPC;
- To be competent in all areas of dispensing and customer aftercare;
- To commit to the company’s mission of providing the highest levels of clinical care, service and aftercare to all customers;
- To deal with any concerns or complaints sensitively and in a timely manner to avoid escalation;
- Deal with direct, indirect and NHS enquiries;
- To act in the best interests of customers and with honesty and integrity;
- To promote best practice;
- All other company procedures and guidelines informed to you throughout your employment.
- HCPC or RCCP registration is desirable;
- Previous clinical experience working in a hospital or private setting;
- A BSc or MSc qualification in Audiology;
- A BSc or equivalent qualification in Audiology;
- Previous clinical experience of working as an Audiologist in a Hospital or private setting;
- HCPC or RCC registered;
- Experience within a similar role.