Care Assistant – Personal Home Care Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Care Assistant – Personal Home Care to join our team.
- Recording basic observations such as blood pressure and temperature;
- Looking after the physical comfort of patients, for example helping them to wash themselves and emptying bedpans;
- Listening and talking to patients;
- Helping patients to eat and to move about, if they have mobility problems;
- Keeping areas clean and tidy, for example cleaning of equipment and making and changing beds.
- At least 3 months’ previous care experience;
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months;
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory;
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas;
- The right to live and work in the UK.