Female Support Worker Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Female Support Worker to join our team.
- Supporting individuals to keep in contact with family and friends, and to participate in social and community activities;
- Encouraging individuals to access a range of opportunities and experiences;
- Maintain the general health, wellbeing and emotional needs of the people we support;
- Maintain effective communication;
- Raise any concerns and issues;
- Financial Management of petty cash;
- Ensuring the individuals needs are met;
- To keep care plans updated;
- working as part of a team;
- Personal, practical, social and domestic support;
- Completing relevant documentation.
- Enthusiastic with excellent communication skills committed to developing positive working relationships;
- Caring and respectful enabling the people we support to have a high quality of life and make their own decisions;
- Hold a valid driving licence and have access to a vehicle;
- Flexible and adaptable, willing to go the extra mile if it means making a positive difference to Service User lives.