Support Assistant Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Support Assistant to join our team.
- Support the SUs with taking their medication;
- Safeguarding the rights and dignity of the SU;
- Accurately keeping daily records;
- Encourage and motivate SUs into employment, voluntary work and/or into education;
- Implementing and carrying out individual Service User (SU) support plans;
- Support SUs with their daily living skills and domestic chores;
- Supporting SU to build their confidence, self-esteem and their ability to manage their mental health symptoms.
- Strong English spoken, listening and written communication skills;
- Strong living skills that can be transferred to service users i.e. all daily living skills etc;
- Full driving licence desirable and use of own car to transport Service Users;
- Competence in the use of Microsoft Office and Internet applications.