Male Support Worker Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Male Support Worker to join our team.
- Providing personal care, practical and emotional to people with a learning disability;
- Assisting the line manager with the day-to-day running of the service;
- Identifying and accessing opportunities for social inclusion with service users;
- Engaging in client led activities including going out, cinema etc;
- Assisting with day to day tasks enabling me to live independently;
- Offering assistance with physical tasks including washing, dressing and personal care.
- Full UK driving license;
- Minimum 6 months’ care or support work experience.