National Training Manager – Ophthalmology Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a National Training Manager – Ophthalmology to join our team.
- Design and deliver disease and product courses consistent with the Knowledge and Skills Map (KSM) for each role;
- Control and approval of all training materials for use by Managers, BDMs etc within their teams.
- Current driving licence with no more than 6 points;
- Demonstrated ability to understand the science and clinical aspects of a product portfolio;
- A real team player who will relate well to colleagues and will seize the opportunity to develop good relationships with them;
- Our client will consider candidates with a strong training background (Pharmaceutical, Devices, Healthcare, Pharmacy, FMCG etc.);
- Facilitation skills and experience of delivering managerial/leadership skills programmes would be advantageous;
- Substantial experience of training design and delivery within a Commercial environment;
- Willingness and flexibility to travel extensively (60%).