Staff Nurse – General Surgery Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Staff Nurse – General Surgery to join our team.
- Contribute to research based care and other practice development initiatives;
- Maintain a safe environment for patients and staff;
- Assess, plan and deliver care to meet patient and family needs;
- Promote good communication channels amongst staff enhancing good team work;
- Demonstrate good clinical practice at all times and to be accountable for own actions;
- Contribute to the setting of clinical standards, policy and procedure;
- Deputise for senior staff in their absence, demonstrating leadership and management.
- Phlebotomy Skills desirable;
- Experience within a general surgery setting;
- Registered Nurse Level 1;
- NMC Registration and PREP requirements.