Storage Sales Specialist Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Storage Sales Specialist to join our team.
- Create account and industry sales strategy;
- Deliver keynotes at industry events;
- Provide deal closure support via pricing, contract negotiation and supply logistics;
- Develop regional market and competitive analysis;
- Deliver training at events for partner & ecosystem sales teams related to Intel product/solution advantages and selling strategies.
- Excellent interpersonal relationship skills with proven ability to execute effectively across multiple teams;
- Proven skills to conduct complex business negotiation inclusive of pricing, supply, alliances and multiparty business agreements;
- Extensive experience interacting with internal & external stakeholders to obtain required support and achieve sales results in the field;
- 7+ years (or equivalent) of sales experience working directly with Decision Makers in the Enterprise market;
- Demonstrated ability to interface and influence executives in key decision-making situations;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to identify new business opportunities to grow Intel’s memory & storage business;
- Excellent English and/or European local language skills required;
- Regular business travel is required;
- BS degree in Business, IT Management, Engineering, or other relevant business/technical field required;
- Strong knowledge of Storage, Memory, SSD, HDD markets and competitive environment.