Data Privacy Lawyer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Data Privacy Lawyer to join our team.
- the implications of upcoming legislative and political developments, such as Brexit and the e-Privacy Regulation;
- The privacy implications of new and emerging technologies and services;
- Advising, drafting and negotiating data protection terms within contracts, master service agreements, complex framework agreements and tenders;
- The rights of data subjects, notably within the employment context.
- Proven ability to establish and maintain a high degree of confidentiality, respect, trust and credibility at all levels;
- Ability to remain calm, controlled and resilient in a fast and pressurised environment; and;
- Ability to provide clear and practical legal advice and support with a high degree of professionalism;
- Ability to plan, organise and prioritise tasks and projects;
- Strong team player with excellent negotiation and communication skills.