KDB Developer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a KDB Developer to join our team.
- Every day coding in KDB/q;
- Be heavily involved in architectural design discussions to help shape the strategic direction of our platforms;
- Work effectively in a small, flat and regionally distributed multi-skilled team which support KDB platforms for our businesses globally;
- Face off to the business in multiple regions to understand requirements and translate it into design and delivery.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- KDB development experience coupled with exposure to Financial Market Data as well as knowledge of Java is a plus but not essential;
- Strong understanding of KDB architecture and design best practices;
- Experience in developing software with KDB+;
- A personal hands-on approach to the software development process;
- Understanding of financial services and financial Market Data;
- The skills when it comes to being able to mentor, train and implement a learning environment;
- Strong proficiency in KDB, and in particular time series data for derivative products;
- You can demonstrate that you can contribute to the design and technical direction of the product suite;
- Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goals.