Senior eDiscovery Project Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior eDiscovery Project Manager to join our team.
- Manage and execute document productions;
- Ensure jobs are completed according to client, and industry standards, and that job specifications and deadlines are met;
- Developing strong client relationships through collaborative, consultative service;
- Responsible for the execution of litigation support projects;
- Track delivery schedules, ensuring proper quality assurance, and manage changes in work scope;
- Mentor and train junior team members;
- Communicate with clients and proactively offer solutions to improve their workflow through the life cycle of a case;
- Monitor multiple consecutive projects and jobs to ensure deadlines are met;
- Utilise strong analytical skills to research potential solutions and determine appropriate course of action;
- Oversee full life cycle of projects according to client parameters.
- Above average knowledge of MS office (particularly excel);
- Excellent customer service and communication skills and the ability to converse fluently and coherently at all levels;
- Minimum 5 years of eDiscovery Project Management required;
- Communicating complex concepts in clear concise ways;
- RCA Certification;
- Bachelor’s (2.1) or relevant experience.