Bioanalytical Scientist Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Bioanalytical Scientist to join our team.
- Oversee immunogenicity method development and validation for different programs;
- Collaborate with multiple internal and external stakeholders to execute the bioanalytical strategies;
- Participate in writing Immunogenicity Risk Assessments;
- Assure bioanalytical tasks are executed with the specific standards and guidelines;
- Participate in bioanalytical testing and reporting processes;
- Participate in clinical study design and documentation.
- Degree Level (or equivalent) in a Science related discipline with experience in the pharma or CRO industry;
- Knowledge of the Simoa platform would be advantageous;
- Experience with supporting regulatory bioanalysis of large molecules;
- Knowledge of a range of bioanalytical techniques and diagnostic assay set up.