Investigate the growth, structure, development, and other characteristics of microscopic organisms, such as bacteria, algae, or fungi. Includes medical microbiologists who study the relationship between organisms and disease or the effects of antibiotics on microorganisms.
Microbiologist Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Microbiologist to join our team.
- Incoming and quarterly assay of biological indicators;
- Perform related duties as assigned;
- Maintain and order lab supplies and equipment;
- To conduct method validation work and prepare reports;
- Provide support for microbiological research projects;
- Assist in training of new personnel;
- To ensure microbiological, quality and safety of all products to customer requirements,
- To ensure that testing of water samples (bio burden /chemical) and raw materials comply with regulations;
- To perform microbiological analysis of environmental samples taken from production, aseptic suites and other clean room areas;
- Perform all duties of a Level F Assistant Microbiology Lab Technician;
- To ensure all work complies with HACCP, GMP customer certification and quality system requirements.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Microbiology or Biology is preferred. An advanced degree (Masters) is preferred;
- Up to 5%
- 3 or more years of work experience in a laboratory setting.