Microbiology Technologist Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Microbiology Technologist to join our team.
- Be part of a team responsible for microbial analysis of the process and materials associated with pharmaceutical manufacturing.
- GLP knowledge and an understanding of pathogenicity and ecology of microorganisms would be useful;
- Preference for a graduate in microbiology, with experience in isolation and speciation techniques;
- Working to GMP;
- Physical monitoring of areas Aseptic techniques;
- Good aseptic techniques are required;
- BSc or MSc degree in Microbiology or equivalent;
- Knowledge of working to GMP;
- Good aseptic techniques required;
- Experience with Isolation and Speciation techniques.