Middle Office Associate Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Middle Office Associate to join our team.
- Capture P&L daily and ensure accurate P&L reporting and reconciliation;
- Identify opportunities to improve existing processes and procedures;
- Participate in meetings related to new projects/new system enhancements;
- Supporting change initiatives, as the team supports a business that is continually evolving;
- Manage automated system reporting;
- Handle ad hoc tasks as required;
- Liaising with clients, vendors and internal teams to investigate and resolve trade discrepancies;
- Monitoring and management of trade lifecycle events to the required standard;
- Ensuring existing controls and procedures are followed accurately.
- Demonstrated understanding of cash equity;
- Knowledge of an equity OMS preferable;
- Proactive, quick-minded, enthusiastic self-starter and effective team leading capabilities is a must;
- At least 1 year experience in a related role with a strong track record.