Principal Environmental Consultant Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Principal Environmental Consultant to join our team.
- Experience of the design of remediation systems and their implementation and validation;
- Scoping and preparing Phase 1 and Phase 2 reporting;
- Preparing environmental baseline conditions reports;
- Provide mentoring to more junior members of the team;
- Managing project delivery of internal teams and appointed sub-contractors;
- Liaison with contaminated land assessment teams across the UK, Europe and globally where specific expertise is required;
- Provide decisive proactive advice to clients on land contamination risks;
- Preparation of Health and Safety plans in accordance with the CDM 2015 regulations;
- Working as part of integrated multi-disciplinary teams (including geotechnics, civils, structures);
- Preparing and agreeing proposals for works scopes in direct liaison with key clients;
- Being familiar with quality management systems and ensure its effective implementation by the team for all projects and proposals.
- Membership of a relevant professional organisation (e.g. Geological Society, CIWEM, ICE);
- Degree or master’s degree or PhD in a relevant subject (e.g. environmental science; geology; environmental engineering).