Measure, record, or evaluate geological data, using sonic, electronic, electrical, seismic, or gravity-measuring instruments to prospect for oil or gas. May collect or evaluate core samples or cuttings.
Technical Assistant Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Technical Assistant to join our team.
- To ensure that paperwork and other documents used by the production team are accurate and up to date at all times;
- Any other reasonable duties as directed from the Head of Technical;
- To undertake GMP, Hygiene, Glass/foreign body audits as scheduled;
- To collect and register microbiological samples and nutritional samples in line with company and customer requirements;
- Assist in the distribution of action notes received from the Client;
- Manage the sign off procedure and collect feedback from different departments;
- Irrigation resource management alongside Potato & Irrigation Manager (licenses);
- Distribution of document transmittals/attachments within the group;
- Maintain the register of manuals;
- To provide comprehensive administrative support to the project;
- Attend daily meetings and provide relevant feedback on any Quality and Technical challenges;
- Data input to Access databases, and extraction of reports as necessary;
- Irrigation monitoring alongside Crop Manager;
- Assist in downloading and printing of CAD drawings;
- Seed QC & Chitting for Potatoes.
- Lead on values and initiatives and demonstrate team culture within the organisation;
- Ability to efficiently organise workload;
- Ideally some relevant educational qualification;
- QA/QC Experience;
- Excellent organisational skills with personal efficiency, time management skills and the ability to prioritise competing demands are key;
- Good communication skills;
- Advanced excel skills;
- Happy to work unsupervised;
- BASIS foundation would be advantageous;
- Has attention to detail;
- Good IT skills (Microsoft Office);
- Assist in the developing the skills of peers through coaching and mentoring;
- Forklift, Telehandler & BE Trailer advantageous;
- Able to problem solve / take the initiative;
- Other job related Training will be given as required.