Engage in promoting or creating an intended public image for individuals, groups, or organizations. May write or select material for release to various communications media.
Account Executive Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Account Executive to join our team.
- Assisting in planning of Marketing, Transactional and Project work;
- Learn about Cadreon’s programmatic approach;
- Ensuring key customer queries are dealt with in a professional manner (email/phone);
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel;
- Manage your workload and provide exceptional service to our clients;
- Develops a growing understanding of our technology and products and keeps current with industry developments;
- Understand and shape our approach to better develop, diversify and grow client accounts;
- Manage client and agency assets and deliverables effectively to maintain high standard of service;
- Conduct technical demonstrations of our software;
- Coordinating project timing and budgets with all relevant agency personnel and provides clients with timeline and budget updates;
- Assisting with development of strategy and campaigns;
- Providing client reporting and results analysis;
- Be involved with the client services team in order to achieve team objectives;
- Serve as a business representative at major industry events, conferences, trade shows, and expositions;
- Travel when necessary to meet potential customers – must be willing to be on the road often.
- Demonstrable sales excellence discipline;
- Proven sales success and expertise in selling solutions;
- Track record of consistently meeting or exceeding sales targets;
- A confident, believable and passionate presenter;
- Excited about managing multiple simultaneous priorities in a fast-paced environment;
- Able to manage multiple sales activities and prioritise to meet targets;
- Commercial acumen and energy;
- Good at multi-tasking;
- Proven ability to generate pipeline and close sales;
- A business related degree i.e. Law, Economics, Business or similar;
- Proactive, team player, energetic, eager to learn and problems solving;
- London insurance market and industry network;
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills;
- Good commercial acumen;
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.