Account Manager – Public Affairs Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Account Manager – Public Affairs to join our team.
- Acting as the day to day contact for clients;
- Drafting political briefing notes and parliamentary correspondence;
- Managing a range of flagship client accounts;
- Playing an active role in pitching and securing new business;
- Drafting political notes;
- Providing counsel and strategic political guidance to clients;
- Presenting political insights and research;
- Playing an active role for new business;
- Managing a number of client accounts spanning a range of sectors.
- Experience working in Parliament or within a Public Affairs agency;
- Fantastic communication skills;
- Comfortable being client facing;
- Excellent political knowledge and judgement;
- Experience advising senior executives, politicians or decision-makers;
- Account management experience;
- Proactive mind set;
- Track record of advising senior executives/politicians/decision makers;
- Solid understanding of parliamentary process and procedure;
- Excellent political knowledge across the political spectrum;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Experience working in Parliament and/or have agency experience.