Business Development and Marketing Coordinator Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Business Development and Marketing Coordinator to join our team.
- Organising photographic shoots;
- Keeping marketing materials relevant;
- Supporting the team with key administrative tasks when necessary;
- Assisting with planning and delivering events;
- Gathering and creating bid documents, presentations and collateral;
- Assist with authoring press releases and news items concerning developments at the firm;
- Create content for and posts to the firm’s social media channels and monitor social media;
- Deliver meaningful market, client and competitive intelligence, research, and analysis to support business development and marketing initiatives;
- Assisting with drafting submissions for legal directories;
- Coordinating with PR/Media teams members as appropriate;
- Generally facilitating communication among and between the practices;
- Performing various administrative tasks for the London BD including research;
- Maintaining experience lists, descriptions and case studies;
- Serve as a marketing and business development resource for the business;
- Assist in the collection, tracking, and reporting of data.
- French, German or Spanish fluency a plus;
- Undergraduate degree in business, marketing, communications, or related area;
- At least two years of relevant marketing experience preferably in a professional services environment.