Children’s Home Team Leader Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Children’s Home Team Leader to join our team.
- Contribute to the development of the children and young people through the provision of a healthy life style;
- Encourage, support and guide members of the staff team;
- Offer professional practice support meetings to staff to complement staff supervision;
- Contribute to care planning and the implementation of these plans;
- Attend Case Reviews, Planning Meetings and any other meetings as required;
- Actively participate in supervision, appraisal, training, meetings & consultancies;
- Maintain records as required;
- Undertake specific administration tasks within the unit as directed by the Home Manager;
- Be the Key Worker for individual children;
- Undertake the day to day management of the household as directed by the home manager or assistant manager.
- Level 5 Leadership and Management (Desirable);
- Experience in operational & strategic management skills of children, staff & service resources;
- Level 3 Children and Young Peoples workfore or equivalent (Essential);
- Ability to be flexible, work shifts and on call rota;
- Experience of working with challenging children in a residential setting.