Client Account Handler Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Client Account Handler to join our team.
- Administer mid-term changes to risk;
- Analyse quotes and work with insurers to negotiate cover and premiums;
- Strive to deliver best practise, market leading service and solutions with a focus on client service excellence;
- Liaise with Marsh Client Executives regarding placement strategy for insurance renewals;
- Request and analyse underwriting information;
- Assist with the preparation of client reports for renewal, and specific projects as required;
- Review and comment on Indemnity and Insurance clauses;
- Collate and negotiate terms with incumbent and prospective insurers;
- Prepare and submit accurate market presentations and slips in consultation with the Client Executive and Market Placement Team;
- Attend Client and Insurer meetings as requested;
- Act as first point of contact within service team for day to day client insurance queries;
- Produce and/or request Insurer documentation as per legislative and regulatory requirements;
- Utilising Marsh Online Trading system to collate renewal terms with existing and prospective insurers.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and be able to work flexibly when required;
- Working towards ACII is desirable;
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to manage multiple enquiries simultaneously;
- Dynamic with previous client facing experience preferred;
- Awareness of Clients’ business, their business issues, insurance programmes and service plans;
- Proven experience of Account Handling with medium to large UK and Global Accounts;
- Fully Competent in Microsoft Office Products.