Marketing Account Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Marketing Account Manager to join our team.
- Managing Facebook advertising campaigns;
- Generating Social Media Content;
- Client Management;
- Implementing marketing campaigns across social media, email and print;
- Giving design briefs to our graphic designers for posters, newsletters etc.
- Attend client marketing events;
- Content Creation which will include case studies, testimonials, etc;
- Face to face client meetings;
- Experience of working with B2B clients;
- Extensive proof reading and copy checking experience;
- Able to work on own initiative;
- Resilient and positive in difficult situations;
- Ability to use company systems;
- Ensuring all work is delivered on time to a high standard;
- Persuasive, able to sell work and ideas, and respond positively to feedback;
- Consultative print expertise and ability to offer innovation and solutions, by working through problems and taking the pressure off stakeholders;
- Good verbal and written communication with exceptional organisational skills;
- Ability to build knowledge of key stakeholders and their requirements;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Excellent computer literacy skills for managing data from Excel.