Customer Engagement Executive Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Customer Engagement Executive to join our team.
- Test and review the content of the website;
- The primary responsibility will be to deliver exceptional service to the website’s users;
- General administration support to the General Manager;
- Work cross-functionally with other departments to solve any technical issues;
- Forecast and plan for all POS and Sampling requirements and create necessary collateral or social assets if necessary;
- Work closely with Marketing Manager / Director to develop, innovate and develop attractive and relevant Events program for UK market;
- Liaise with Sisley retail team and training team to gain input, support and buy-in for the Events;
- On Direct Mailers – work with internal and external stakeholders to develop direct mailers – including design, messaging and targeting;
- On Email – liaise with Sisley Paris e-commerce to ensure offline emails are aligned and work with the team to develop new emails when required;
- Ad hoc projects base on business specific needs;
- Specific Masterclasses / Workshops out of counter / out of store working closely with the Area Managers;
- Create and execute specific events marketing programs to support our Flagship stores and explore new opportunities to engage with Flagship consumers;
- Prepare post-campaign analysis for each activity reporting to Marketing Director and MD;
- Communicate with the brand head office in Paris to align messages and content for email and DM developments;
- Assisting Marketing Manager in compiling Bi monthly Newsletter to the whole company.
- At least one year’s experience working in a customer service role;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Familiarity working on Excel and an ability to prioritise a complex workload;
- Undergraduate degree from a respected university;
- Strong administration skills.