Customer Success Engineer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Customer Success Engineer to join our team.
- Undertaking root cause analysis on any issues before working with product engineers to plan a resolution;
- Being able to articulate secure web browsing concept in simple terms;
- Providing ongoing support to customers and helping manage associated ticket queues;
- Engaging with customer technical teams to help inform their High Level Design (HLD) documentation;
- Conceiving and helping create customer success material (documentation, training videos etc.);
- Visiting customer sites (will include international travel);
- Supporting customer technical teams to plan installation and deployment, converting HLDs into low level architecture;
- Assisting the sales and marketing team at UK and international industry events;
- Being part of the 247, on-call remote support rota (qualifying for additional inconvenience allowance);
- Developing a detailed understanding of the products.
- Not accepting contractor or other non-permanent candidates;
- Experience with technical troubleshooting and problem solving of linux systems covering containers, networking, storage;
- Hands on experience with cloud native related tools and technology, containers, git/github, kubernetes, cloud services such as AWS and Azure;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English;
- Must be able to work legally in the United Kingdom;
- Ability to learn quickly, thrive on change and handle the pressure of a customer and partner facing role.