The Data Analytics and Insights Manager implements and oversees the analytical approaches and methodologies. Manages a team of business data analysts that use business data and statistical methods to provide insight into business performance and suggest area and methods of improving operations. Being a Data Analytics and Insights Manager controls and develops internal/external information sources for business analysis. Presents insight and recommendations to management for decision making and strategic planning. In addition, Data Analytics and Insights Manager requires a bachelor’s degree. Typically reports to the head of a unit/department. The Data Analytics and Insights Manager manages subordinate staff in the day-to-day performance of their jobs. True first level manager. Ensures that project/department milestones/goals are met and adhering to approved budgets. Has full authority for personnel actions. Extensive knowledge of department processes. Working as a Data Analytics and Insights Manager typically requires 5 years experience in the related area as an individual contributor. 1 to 3 years supervisory experience may be required.
Data Insight Analytics Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Data Insight Analytics Manager to join our team.
- Build relationships with clients and colleagues in business areas including supporting the data requirements for Search and Optimisation teams;
- Lead strategy & management of disparate data sources into data warehouse for insight;
- Develop the data models across the customer journey from acquisition through to insight-based campaign targeting strategies;
- Working with the Data Planning teams to develop targeting data models for campaigns and future eCRM development;
- Manage and mentor a small team of specialists analytics professionals;
- Build, validate and deliver analytical models designed to generate customer insight;
- Support the development of data for sales attribution models linking online and offline data.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Analytics, Double Click (Desirable);
- Understanding of digital marketing, eCRM, and campaign management;
- Experience around data feeds, data loading and ETL;
- Excel experience required;
- Expert at SQL and Python;
- 4+ year’s experience in data analytics with experience mentoring or managing analytics teams;
- Excellent problem solving skills.