Plan, direct, or coordinate activities designed to create or maintain a favorable public image or raise issue awareness for their organization or client; or if engaged in fundraising, plan, direct, or coordinate activities to solicit and maintain funds for special projects or nonprofit organizations.
Development Director Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Development Director to join our team.
- lead the identification, feasibility analysis, source acquisition opportunities, due diligence, conceptual planning and negotiation of real estate;
- Oversee and manage the design and value engineering process, and working closely with design and technical engineering teams;
- Monitor and Strictly manage the deadlines of the development within the established budget, schedule and required investment.
- Excellent collaboration skills; highly effective at working in partnership with others and achieving positive outcomes;
- Strong professional network within the sector; excellent at building and maintaining external relationships;
- Strong project management and organisation capabilities;
- A track record of successfully leading multi-disciplined teams;
- Experience managing relationships and communications with suppliers and customers;
- Skilled at managing senior stakeholders in highly political and sensitive business / political environments;
- Proven and exemplary experience operating on major residential projects, preferably with a developer, consultant or agent and RICS qualified;
- Resilient and calm under pressure;
- Exceptional technical, management and financial skills;
- Confident in delegation and in following-up with constructive feedback on results and efforts;
- Demonstrable knowledge of modern and trending video games;
- Relevant management experience in the games industry;
- In-depth knowledge of development practices of all disciplines;
- Proven record of managing Development Managers/Producers of all levels.