Ecommerce Manager – Retail Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Ecommerce Manager – Retail to join our team.
- Ensuring that sites are updated with scalability and adaptability in mind. Future proofing catalogue setup for international expansion;
- Managing and developing the retail eCommerce team and working with wider teams to drive online business forward throughout the world;
- Ensuring that all direct marketing campaigns are properly tracked and analysed;
- Monitoring key relevant metrics via analytics dashboards. Reporting to the business on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Ability to manage multiple projects within tight deadlines;
- Positive and inspiring manager, team player and a confident communicator;
- Accountable by nature with the desire to make an impact. Keen to take ownership in a role with confidence and enthusiasm;
- A self-starter, able to work autonomously and within teams;
- Strong knowledge of Ecommerce platforms and functionality, ideally with experience of working on the Magento 2 platform;
- Excellent stakeholder management, relationship building skills and the ability to influence;
- Excellent eCommerce experience gained within a consumer goods, retail environment, preferably in fashion, jewellery or accessories;
- A proven track record of managing processes and ideally people to effectively deliver a best in class online experience;
- Excellent awareness and understanding of website development, website UI design, usability, SEO and reporting.